AGM and Skittles Evening
The AGM will be followed by Chilli supper and skittles. Attendance at the AGM is free, but if you wish to stay for the après ski, the cost is £5.00.
At the AGM we have to tell you how we did last year and we have to elect the committee for 2019. No changes are currently slated for the committee, but of course if you have ideas for change or just want to participate more, get yourself nominated or come to the committee meeting on the 16th (see below). The proposed committee is listed below, but members are welcome to nominate new members or volunteer. Please feel free to bring any issues to the AGM.
The proposed agenda is
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes from the last Annual General Meeting
- The Chair’s Report
- The Treasurer’s Report
- Election of the Officers & Committee Members – proposed are:
- Chairperson: Chris Faulkner
- Honorary Treasurer & Membership: Debbie Dawson
- Honorary Secretary: Linda Malcolm-Stewart
- Hospitality: Cathy Atkins
- Publicity: Jane Whinfrey
- Events: Terry Dawson
- Appointment of Honorary Auditor.
- Proposed events for 2019
- Any other business
The event as usual will be held at the Bowls Club, which is next to the Fire Station.
Just show up on the night, but it would be useful if you could drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org